Dustin Orr CPA
I have been a financial advisor with Focus Wealth Strategies since 2012, a year after becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA®). I received my BS in Finance/Accounting and my MBA in Forensic Accounting from the University of South Florida. As a CPA® my expertise lies in tax services. I assist the wealth management team in structuring financial retirement plans that are tax-efficient to meet the needs of our clients.
I reside in Lithia, Florida with my wife and three children. I am an avid college football fan and I enjoy playing hockey and golf in my spare time.
Professional Designations and Registrations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- 215 Life Including Variable Annuity & Health Insurance
- Series 7, 63, 65 held through LPL Financial