Mike Lehman MBA, CFP®
Growing up in the farm lands near Van Wert, Ohio, I understood the value of hard work at a young age cutting weeds out of the fields and baling hay in the summer. My wife, Jill, and I moved to Florida in 1992 and raised two now adult children in the Brandon area. I enjoy watching Football (O-H), playing games and completing puzzles with family, and playing golf in my spare time.
As a registered investment professional since 1994, I founded Focus Wealth Strategies and earned my Certified Financial Planner professional designation in 2007. That was also the year I completed Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. I quickly recognized that the common-sense principals Dave teaches paralleled those of my own. Through the program I have helped countless families put together a savings and investment plan for their future.
In addition to overseeing daily operations and steering the firm’s overall growth, I work closely with clients to create long-term, personalized financial plans that define their goals and design portfolios that can help them.
Professional Designations and Registrations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Series 6 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
- Series 7 General Securities Registration through LPL Financial
- Series 24 General Securities Principal through LPL Financial
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam through LPL Financial
- 215 Life Including Variable Annuity & Health Insurance
- Series 6, 7, 24, 66 held through LPL Financial
- Member – New Hope United Methodist Church
- Member – The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Partners in Networking (PIN)
- Supporter – Hope for Her Florida