I was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area, and graduated from Chamberlain High School in 1982 and the University of South Florida in 1988, GO BULLS! My wife and I have been a foster family for 15 years and are blessed with eight amazing children and three grandchildren. We have been members of Hillsborough United Methodist Church for the past 35 years. In my spare time, I love camping and hiking with my family.
Prior to joining Focus Wealth Strategies and LPL Financial, I worked as a Commercial Banker for just over 30 years. Through a consultative approach, I developed relationships as a qualified advisor to business owners, real estate investors and other personal relationships. I helped many people over my 30+ years in banking and strive every day to apply the same consultative financial approach to help individuals, families and business owners build confidence in their financial future at Focus Wealth Strategies. Trustworthiness is not a title to be given on a business card but rather a quality to be cultivated and earned over years and re-earned daily.
Professional Designation and Registrations:
- Series 7 General Securities Registration through LPL Financial
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam through LPL Financial
- 215 Life including Variable Annuity & Health Insurance
- Board Member – Florida Marketplace Ministries, LLC
- Christian Businessmen of Brandon
- All Pro Dad – Lopez Elementary School Team Captain
- The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce
- Partners in Networking (PIN)
- Christian Business Men's Connection
- RGA Network – Revenue Generating Activities