Wade Elliott PPC
I grew up in Stone Mountain, GA and moved to Laurinburg, NC when I was 15 years old. I attended Western Carolina University and received my BSBA in Business Administration and Law in 1993.
I started my financial advisor career after working in the back office of First Union bank in Charlotte, NC. After seeing how the financial industry worked, I wanted to make the transition to an advisor role. I have over 17 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry including over 20 years of experience in the health and ancillary insurance arena.
When not working, I enjoy the outdoors, sports and volunteering at my church. I’ve been married for 20 years to my bride Barbara and we have three boys.
Professional Designations and Registrations
- Series 7 General Securities Registrations through LPL Financial
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam through LPL Financial
- 215 Life Including Variable Annuity and Health Insurance
- Professional Plan Consultant (PPC) Designation
- Bay Life Church Volunteer
- Troop Master for Trail Life Troop FL1901
- Christian Business Connection
- Christian Business Men's Connection