What is your investment philosophy?
Our philosophy is built on the following beliefs:
- Market timing presents more risk than opportunity.
- Proper diversification can help maximize return for a given level of risk.
- A core and satellite approach can add investment performance.
- Managing money in retirement is completely different than managing money to save for retirement.
- Investment fees are important, but not a limiting factor. Price is important in the absence of value.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.